A Tutorial on Watching YouTube Videos From an iPhone
Are you a big fan of YouTube? If you're anything like me, then you endlessly spend the day looking for the newest and funniest video clips uploaded. Well, thanks to Apple's iPhone, we video addicts now have our golden fleece. The iPhone lets us enjoy videos wherever we are.
One of the best functions that Apple is using the sell the iPhone is its online video watching capabilities through YouTube. This allows owners to watch any video they want from a library of millions with a constant stream of new ones being uploaded everyday. What's great about the IPhone is that users can explore all these new videos and old favorites without learning a whole new search process on the iPhone's easy to use platform.
Here is a quick and easy tutorial on how to watch these videos:
- To begin with touch or tap the "YouTube" icon from the main screen of your iPhone. The icon should look like a tiny television on your screen. Touching this directs you to YouTube's main page.
- Once you're on the main page of YouTube, find the "Search" button to get started. One common mistake most beginner iPhone users make is when typing in keywords; they forget to lightly touch the space for keywords. There needs to be contact with the keyword field or you're doing a lot of typing for nothing.
- Use either specific or broad keywords to find any new videos on YouTube's site. The virtual keypad makes it quite simple type in words that can help you locate any specific video you want.
- Now that you on the "Search Results" page, highlight the icon labeled "Video" of a YouTube result that may work for you search query. To access the video, use your index finger to press down on the icon. Any accompanying information the video has will be displayed.
- Begin the quick play options by tapping the "Play" icon for the selected video. It will be centered on the bottom of the screen. You can also skip other viewing options to go directly to the video.
- By touching the space outside of the main video screen, you can access the YouTube and iPhone video tools. Tools, such as "Rewind" and "Fast Forward", allow you to watch the video at your own pace. There is also a sliding bar which lets you pick any spot in the video to start from or go back to.
- The iPhone also allows to you to create your own icons and video tool bar with the "Edit" tool. This feature is found by clicking on the "More" icon at the top of the phone.
Source by TL Kleban